Effective February 1, 2018
Use of the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Website
The website for SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi (“Website”) is where Seibu Holdings, Inc. explains the procedure for applying for the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Prince Points Program (“Program”) operated by Seibu Prince Club Desk (“Desk”) and publishes notices related to points redemption products and other information to registered members of the Program. In order to use this Website, you need to agree to the Site Policy set out below.
The copyrights for the information and content published on the Website belong to each of the Seibu Group member companies, in principle, and are protected by the Copyright Act and other laws. Copying, reuse, reproduction, electromagnetic processing, transmission, distribution, secondary use and any other similar act with respect to using the data published on the Website, including all photographs, company logos, images and texts.
In addition to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following acts or anything that may result in such acts with respect to using the Website shall be prohibited:
- An act that is contrary to public order and morality.
- A criminal act or act that may be linked to a criminal act.
- An act that violates the property or privacy of a third party or the Desk and the Seibu Group companies.
- An act that inflicts loss or damage on a third party or the Desk and the Seibu Group companies.
- An act that defames or discredits a third party or the Desk and the Seibu Group companies.
- An act of reporting or filing false information.
- An act of using or providing harmful programs.
- Conducting business activities or an act intended to make a profit, or an act intended to prepare for such activities.
- An act that is contrary to laws and regulations.
- Any other act that is deemed inappropriate by the Desk.
3. Operation and suspension of the Website
The Website will be available for access during the period determined by the Desk. The operation of the Website may be suspended or terminated without notice for any of the reasons provided below. The Desk accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any damage resulting from the suspension or termination of the Website.
- Maintenance and inspection of devices and systems necessary for the operation of the Website, or for upgrading equipment.
- Malfunction or failure of devices and systems due to a natural disaster or an accident.
- When the Desk deems it necessary to suspend or terminate the Website.
4. Changes to the Site Policy and the Website
The Desk may make changes to the Site Policy or the Website by notifying Members through a publication on the Website or other websites. The Desk accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any damage resulting from such changes.
The URL of the Website, including its home page, may be changed without notice. The Desk accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any damage resulting from malfunctions relating to display, including dead links, and any other effect caused by such damage.
“Cookies” are a standard Internet technology used to identify computers.
The Desk may use the information collected using cookies from Members who browse the Website as customer information by combining it with information that identifies individual Members.
Such information will be used within the scope of the purposes stipulated by the Terms of Consent on the Handling of Personal Information in the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Membership Terms and Conditions.
Cookies may be disabled by changing the settings of some browsers. This may, however, prevent the Member from using all or part of the services on the Website.
6. Linked sites
The Desk accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any damage resulting from the content of linked sites or the use of such sites.
While the Desk publishes information on the Website with the utmost care and attention to all aspects, it does not warranty the integrity, usefulness or safety in the content of such information (including representations that no errors should occur; that all functions will operate normally at all times; that problems will be corrected should they occur; and that the Website and the servers do not contain computer viruses or any other harmful material).
Information regarding products and campaigns that is published on this Website does not cover all products and services that are offered, or campaigns that are carried out by the Seibu Group companies or business operators affiliated with the Seibu Group. All information published on the Website is current at the time of publication to the utmost extent possible. Any reorganization of the names or details of the products that may be carried out without notice after the publication on the Website may cause the published information to differ from the actual conditions over time.
8. Governing law and court of jurisdiction
The text of this Site Policy is provided in Japanese. In the event that the policy is translated into languages other than Japanese, only the Japanese text shall be valid and text that has been translated into any other language will have no effect whatsoever.
Unless otherwise provided, this Site Policy shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the first instance over any dispute with respect to the use of this Site Policy.