SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Membership Terms and Conditions
Article 1 SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Prince Point Program
- The SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Prince Point Program (“Program”) is a service under which members, as defined in Article 2 of these Terms and Conditions (“Members”) will be allocated Prince Points ("Points") when they use SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi member stores including Seibu Group companies within Japan (“Member Stores”).
- The operating entity of the Program is Seibu Holdings Inc. (“Company”). The SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Desk (“Desk”) will be in charge of managing the business operations of the Program.
- The following card shall be the only card that allows Members to receive services under the Program:
(1)SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Card: An exclusive card with no credit card function that allows members to receive points (“Membership Card”).
Article 2 Applying for Membership
- A Member is a person who agrees to the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Membership Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), applies to the Company for membership in the Program, and is approved by the Company to become a Member.
- To become a Member, a person shall meet the following conditions.
- He/she must be a living individual. (No corporations are allowed.)
- He/she must be a person who lives outside Japan or who can register an address outside Japan.
- He/she must be 16 years of age or older. If a person who is younger than 16 years old wishes to gain membership, such person will be required to obtain the consent of a person with parental authority (if there is no person with parental authority, a statutory agent).
- He/she must not be a member or interested party in an organized crime group, affiliated company or organization of an organized crime group, or any other similar antisocial force; or having a relationship with any of the aforementioned
An applicant who wishes to obtain a Membership Card shall truly and accurately complete and submit all of the necessary information on the Membership Card application website. Please note that when an applicant applies for membership, the Company may ask him/her to present his/her passport or other documents verifying the applicant’s identity, and may keep a copy thereof.
- If any of the information required on the membership application described in the preceding paragraph is not submitted, if any information submitted on the application form is found to be untrue, if the Company judges that the enrollment qualifications pursuant to paragraph 2 are not satisfied, or if the Company decides that it is not appropriate to grant membership in the Program due to operational and/or administrative reasons, the Company may refuse to grant the applicant’s membership in the Program, or may revoke membership that has been granted.
- No admission fees or annual membership fees shall be charged for the Membership Card.
Article 3 Issuing/Lending, etc., of Membership Cards
- The Company will only issue/lend one Membership Card per Member.
- The Member shall sign his/her name in the signature area on the back of the Membership Card and shall manage and use the Membership Card with the due care of a prudent manager.
- The Membership Card may be used only by the Member who signed it and may not be transferred or lent to a third party.
- The Member will bear the risk of any damages or detriments arising from a third party’s use of his/her Membership Card as a result of the Member’s breach of Paragraph 2 or 3 of this article.
- The Company will not issue and award the membership card specified in paragraph 1 to a member who has performed the membership enrollment procedure for the Program on the "SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi App" ("App").
- Members who have registered for using the Member Web Service (MyPage) or the App can use the Program by using either the App, which the Company recognizes as a separate membership card, or by using the display on the member web service (MyPage).
Article 4 Membership Expiration Date
- The expiration date of membership shall be December 31 of the year that includes the day on which five years has passed since the last use of the Program (date of point allocation).
- After the expiration date, the membership of the Member will terminate automatically.
Article 5 Point Allocation
- The Company shall allocate to Members 1 point per 110 yen used by Members when said Members purchase products or receive services at Member Stores. Said points shall be allocated either on the day of use or the following day. Point allocation rates and allocation dates may differ by Member Stores and applicable products and services.
- The Company shall allocate points to members in accordance with the following:
- The Company shall allocate points to the applicable Members when said Members present the Membership Card to Member Stores when purchasing products or receiving services at Member Stores.
Points shall not be allocated if the Members do not present the Membership Card.
- The Company shall reserve points separately for each individual Card. Points from multiple separate Cards may not be combined, excluding cards which share the same customer number.
- Members may not transfer, bestow, or pledge Points (including any assigned rights) to any third parties. Points shall be allocated only when Members purchase products or receive services by themselves.
- The stipulations of Item 1 notwithstanding, the Company shall not allocate points in the following cases. Providing, however, that this restriction shall not apply in cases where special approval is granted by Member Stores.
- When Members purchase merchandise vouchers, gift certificates, bullion, postage stamps, documentary stamps, or other cash vouchers or prepaid cards
- When Members pay case fees, shipping fees, processing and maintenance fees or travel expenses
- When members pay taxes (with some exclusions)
- When Members purchase products or receive services via mail order
- When Members purchase products or receive services at events
- When Members purchase products or receive services at discounted or privilege events targeting members
- When Members pay accounts receivable using payment methods other than a credit card
- When Members purchase products or receive services via cash on delivery
- When Members purchase discounted or sale products or use other discounts
- When Members pay deposits or other temporary receipts
- When Members purchase products or receive services using product vouchers, coupons, or other payment methods designated by the Company or Member Stores
- When Members purchase other products or receive other services designated by the Company or Member Stores
Article 6 Point Redemption
- Members can exchange accumulated points for various products and services ("Point Redemption Products") designated by the Company. Members may not cancel point exchanges or return products once they have applied for Point Redemption Products. Further details on Point Redemption Products can be found on the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi website ("Website"), etc.
※SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi website https://emi.seibugroup.jp
- The Company shall issue, deliver, or send point redemption products to Members by a method specified separately by the Company.
- In case of a delivery of a point redemption product to a Member, except in cases where such is directly attributable to the Company, the Company shall not bear any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss, theft, soiling, damage, etc. of Point Redemption Products during delivery.
- In a case pursuant to the preceding paragraph, no inquiries will be accepted regarding arrival of Point Redemption Products 1 months after redemption.
Article 7 Point Accumulation Period and Date of Expiration
- The Point accumulation period shall be 1 year from January 1 each year until December 31 of the same year ("Term"). Point accumulation shall be calculated in 1 year units for each Term.
- The date of expiration for allocated points shall be December 31 of the year 4 years after the year in which the points were received.
- Points which are not redeemed for Point Redemption Products by the date of expiration prescribed in the preceding item shall be forfeited, and shall not carry over to the following Term.
- The provisions of the preceding item notwithstanding, if the amount of points accumulated according to Article 8 Item 2 of these Terms and Conditions ever becomes negative, said negative value shall be carried over to the following Term.
Article 8 Handling of Points when Purchased Products, etc. are Returned
- In cases where Members return purchased products, etc. or cancel purchases, the Company shall deduct any points which were already allocated to the Members for the relevant products, etc. In such events, Members shall present the receipt and Membership Card at the Member Store where the products were purchased.
- In cases where the Company deducts points in accordance with the preceding item when Members return purchased products or cancel purchases and Point Redemption Products have already been delivered, resulting in a negative point value, the Company shall have the right to require that the Member return the relevant Point Redemption Products or bill the member for the equivalent monetary amount and the Member shall comply with the Company's decision.
Article 9 Presentation of the Membership Card
Members may be asked by the Company or a Member Store to present his/her Membership Card at the Company or the Member Store in instances other than those stipulated in Article 5 Item 2 of these Terms and Conditions, and the Member shall comply with such requests.
Article 10 Notification of Change in Address, etc.
In the event of any change of the address, name, telephone number, etc. submitted when applying for membership, the Member shall promptly so notify the Desk. Please note that the Company may confirm the identity of the Member as part of the procedure for making such change.
Article 11 Loss or Theft of the Card
- If the Membership Card is lost or stolen, the Member shall promptly inform the Desk. In such events, the Company will, in principle, not re-issue the Membership Card nor reissue points accumulated on said Membership Card.
- If the Membership Card becomes unusable due to stain, damage, magnetic strip failure, or otherwise, the Company will, upon request of the Member, issue a new Card to the Member in exchange for the unusable Card. Please note that the data history and accumulated points for the unusable card will be transferred to the new Card.
Article 12 Withdrawing Membership
- A Member may, at any time, withdraw from the Program by following the withdrawal procedure prescribed by the Company. In the event of withdrawal of a Card Member, the Member shall, in principle, return his/her Membership Card to the Company.
- Any points accumulated by Members shall be forfeited at the time the Member withdraws their membership.
Article 13 Termination of Membership
The membership of a Member shall be terminated and any accumulated points forfeited if:
- The Member withdraws from membership;
- The Member is no longer eligible for membership as set forth in Paragraph 2 of Article 2 of these Terms and Conditions;
- The expiration date as set forth in Article 4 of these Terms and Conditions has lapsed;
- The Membership Card is lost or stolen;
- The Company finds that points were acquired by any methods which violate these terms and conditions or any other illegitimate means;
- The Member does not appropriately and promptly carry out any procedures required in accordance with the reduction of acquired points as the result of the return, etc. of purchased products, etc. as stipulated in Article 8 of these Terms and Conditions. Or the Company finds that the Member frequently returns, etc. purchased products, etc. after receipt of Point Redemption Products or otherwise engages in any inappropriate point manipulation or improper point redemption;
- The Member does not agree to the “Terms of Consent on the Handling of Personal Information (Special Provisions) of the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Membership Terms and Conditions;”
- The Company finds that it cannot provide the Program because the Member does not agree to any special provisions or the like incidental to these Terms and Conditions, except for the case set forth in the preceding subparagraph;
- The Company finds that the Member is a member or interested party in an organized crime group, affiliated company or organization of an organized crime group, or any other similar antisocial force; or having a relationship with any of the aforementioned;
- The Company finds that the Member is not eligible for membership because the Member breaches these Terms and Conditions (including any special provisions or the like incidental hereto) or public order and morals.
Article 14 Discontinuation of Program, etc.
- The Company may suspend for an extended period of time, or discontinue, the services under the Program by giving at least six months’ notice to Members.
- The Company may, without notice, suspend the Program for the convenience of operations, or due to failure resulting from an act of God or any other emergency situation. In addition, the Company will not be liable for any damages or detriments incurred by Members due to such suspension.
Article 15 Modification of the Terms and Conditions etc.,
- The Company may, modify, revise, or eliminate these Terms and Conditions (“Modification”). Notably, in case of a Modification, etc., of the Terms, Web Members will by the day before the effective date of the Modification, etc., be notified of the impending change of the Terms and the content and effective date of the changed Special Provisions by publication on the Website and other appropriate methods. Starting with the effective date, the changed Terms will be applied to the Program as the most recent version.
※SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi website https://emi.seibugroup.jp/
- The Company may change Member Stores without notice.
Article 16 Damage Compensation
- The Company will not be liable or responsible for any damages (monetary damages or losses, emotional distress, or any other detriment) incidental to the suspension or discontinuation of the Program as set forth in Article 14 hereof, modification to these Terms and Conditions as set forth in Article 15 hereof or the like, or provision of the Program.
- The Company will not be liable or responsible for any trouble between a Member and a Member Store or third party when the Member uses the Member Store.
- The preceding two paragraphs shall not apply in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence of the Company.
Article 17 Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- The Japanese version of these Terms and Conditions (here and hereinafter in this article including any special provisions and the like incidental hereto) is the official version, and even if these Terms and Conditions are translated into any other language for reference, only the Japanese version shall be valid as the official version and any translated version in another language shall not be valid.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- It is agreed that the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the first instance over any dispute in connection with the Program or these Terms and Conditions.
Article 18 Member Web Service (MyPage) and SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi App
- A Member may use the services of the Member Web Service (MyPage) or the App, subject to the Member’s agreement to these Terms and Conditions, the Terms of Consent on the Handling of Personal Information (Special Provisions) of the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Membership Terms and Conditions, and the Website Policy contained on this website as well as to the prescribed registration procedures for this website or the App, which shall be taken by the Member himself/herself.
※SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi website https://emi.seibugroup.jp/
Article 19 Contact Point
The following contact point will handle any inquiries about the Program, the Membership Card, these Terms and Conditions, or the like.
SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Desk
- 1-11-1 Kusunokidai, Tokorozawa-shi, Saitama, 359-8510
- Phone: 03-5996-1260
- Supported Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean
- Operating Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Japan time (except Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and New Year holidays)
Revised on March 8, 2021
Terms of Consent on the Handling of Personal Information (Special Provisions)
Seibu Holdings Inc. (“Company”) has, as set forth below, established terms of consent on the protection of personal information (“Terms of Consent”) to be handled in the registration of My Pages for the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Prince Point Program (“Program”) and campaigns, questionnaires, etc. carried out in association with the Program (Hereinafter referred to collectively as the "Program, etc.").
Article 1 Agreement Terms
Applicants and members including those whose membership has been terminated (“Members”) may apply for this Program after confirming their agreement with these terms and conditions.
Article 2 Revocation of Consent
Members may revoke their consent to use of personal information at any time. Said revocation of consent shall have no impact on the legality of any use of said personal information before the revocation of consent. Members may revoke consent for use of personal information by contacting the Company's personal information contact point.
Note that member qualifications shall be lost in the event the member declines or revokes consent with the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Members Terms or these Terms of Consent at any time after joining or applying for the Program.
Article 3 Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company shall acquire personal information directly from members via telephone, in writing (including on magnetic storage media), via passports, or other means.
Article 4 Types of Personal Information
- The personal information acquired and stored by the Company shall include the following.
- Basic member information (address, name, gender, date of birth, nationality, email address, telephone number, postal address, etc.)
- Service usage information (facility usage conditions, product purchase conditions, etc.)
- Contact details (email address, telephone memos, letter, questionnaire response content, etc.)
- Information automatically collected by the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi website ("Website") (cookies, IP addresses, browser type, access date and time, etc.)
- Except where otherwise specified by law, the Company shall not acquire any sensitive information or crime, etc. related information.
Article 5 Handling of Personal Information
- The Company may provide personal information to the following parties in some cases.
- In the event the Company consigns any handling of personal information to third parties, said consignment shall only be carried out after implementing all necessary measures.
- Joint users in cases where personal information is jointly utilized
The Company, the Seibu Group companies within Japan listed at the end of this document, and the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi member stores (collectively, “Member Stores”)
- Legally designated recipients when personal information is provided in accordance with legal requirements
- The Company and Member Stores will use Personal Information only for the purposes listed in the following subparagraphs. Personal Information for those whose membership has been terminated will be only used in the cases of Subparagraph 7, or 10, and if the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Desk finds it important to do so.
- To provide services incidental to point allocation and the Membership Card by the Company and Member Stores.
- To mail or send various announcements with respect to information regarding business information, product information, etc. of the Company and Member Stores.
- For product development, market research, etc. for the products and services offered by the Company and Member Stores.
- For communications from the Company and Member Stores to Members that are necessary for transactions, and for confirming transaction details.
- For responding to inquiries, opinions, and requests from Members to the Company and Member Stores.
- For exercising rights, or fulfilling obligations, under a contract or the like.
- For communications and operations management of transactions.
- For cancelling transactions or follow-up management after cancelling transactions.
- For communications with Members in emergencies.
- For facilitating the performance of transactions or contracts.
- 3. The Company may use the information collected using cookies from Members who browse the Website as Member information by combining it with information that identifies individual Members.
- 4. The SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Desk shall be responsible for protecting and managing Personal Information related to the Program.
Article 6 Legal Basis for Use of Personal Information
In principle, the legal basis for use of personal information by the Company is the consent of Members to the use of said information. In cases of use of personal information without Member consent, the legal basis for said usage shall be the necessity of use for execution of Member contracts, the necessity of use for execution of procedures in accordance with Member requests before the conclusion of a contract, the necessity of use for fair profit by the Company or third parties, or the necessity of use in order for the Company to fulfill legal obligations. Use for fair profit by the Company or third parties applies to use for increasing operating profit, etc. through marketing and service improvements, and improving the convenience and security of this Website.
Article7 Personal Information Retention Period
- 1. Company retention of personal information shall be limited to the period of valid membership, which is a period lasting until December 31 of the year that includes the day on which five years will have passed since the last use of the Program (last date of Prince Point allocation). In addition, in the event a Member withdraws from membership during the period of valid membership, personal information shall be retained until December 31 of the year that includes the day on which 1 year will have passed since the member withdrew.
- 2. The Company shall erase or anonymize through safe measures any personal information within a reasonable period of time after the expiration of the personal information retention period.
Article 8 Member Rights
Members possess the following legal and other rights in regard to the Company. Members may exercise these rights Company's personal information contact point. Upon exercise of said rights, the Company shall conscientiously work to comply with said exercise of rights after verifying membership as long as no legal or other extraordinary exemptions apply.
- Right to access personal information
A right to verify if Member personal information is being used, and if being used, to access said personal information and incidental information
- Right to correct personal information
A right to correct any incorrect Member personal information
- Right to erase personal information
A right to erase Member personal information under a fixed set of conditions
- Right to restrict use of personal information
A right to restrict the use of Member personal information under a fixed set of conditions
- Right to object to the use of personal information
A right to object to the use of Member personal information by the Company or any third parties on the basis of seeking fair profit
- Right to data portability
A right to have personal information provided by the Member to the Company structured to be used in a standard machine-readable format, and to transfer said personal information without any impedance by the Company.
Article 9 Filing of Objections with Regulatory Authorities
In accordance with the law and other regulations, members shall have the right to file objectives with the national government, regional governments, international organizations, or other regulatory authorities regarding the handling of personal information by the Company.
Article 10 Profiling and Other Automated Decision-making
The Company does not carry out any decision-making based solely on profiling or other automated handling of personal information.
Article 11 Matters Not Stipulated
- 1. Any matter not stipulated in these Terms of Consent shall be subject to the “SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Basic Policy on the Protection of Personal Information.”
- 2. The application of these Terms of Consent shall take precedence over the application of the “SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Basic Policy on the Protection of Personal Information.”
※SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Basic Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
Article 12 Contact Point
The following contact point will handle any inquiries about the Personal Information handled by or in the possession of the Company.
SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Desk, Contact Point for Personal Information Inquiries
- 1-11-1 Kusunokidai, Tokorozawa-shi, Saitama, 359-8510
- Phone: 03-5996-1260
- Supported Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean
- Operating Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Japan time (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and New Year holidays)
Seibu Group Companies
List of Seibu Group companies in Japan: https://www.seibuholdings.co.jp/en/group/grouplist/
Revised on March 8, 2021
Member Web Service (“MyPage”) Special Provisions
The Member Web Service (“MyPage”) is a service where members enrolled in the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Prince Point Program (“Program”) operated by Seibu Holdings Inc. (“Company”) through the Seibu Prince Club Desk (“Desk”) can check their Prince point history information and carry out product redemptions, etc., on the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi website (the “Website”). In order to use MyPage, a Member needs to join the Program and accept the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Membership Terms and Conditions (including incidental special provisions; in the following, the “Terms”), SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Terms of Consent on the Handling of Personal Information, and the following special provisions, and must have completed the MyPage user registration.
Matters not provided for in these special provisions are subject to the Terms.
* SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Membership Terms and Conditions https://emi.seibugroup.jp/en/rule/
Article 1. Scope of application of the special provisions
The special provisions concerning the (MyPage) Member Web Service (“Special Provisions”) apply to those who use the Website and are Members enrolled in the Program, as well as Members already registered as users of the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Application (“App”), and Members already holding the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi card, and have completed the MyPage user registration (“Web Members” below).
Article 2. Service content
For Web Members the Company offers the following services.
- Prince point usage history queries on the Website
- Member information queries and information changes on the Website
- Prince point queries and product redemption applications on the Website
- E-mail notifications and information provision
- Information provision such as questionnaires and campaigns for Web Members
- Provision of information such as services, etc., established by the Company, Seibu Group companies, and other participating locations in Japan
Article 3. User registration on MyPage
- Person wishing to register as MyPage user must be a Program Member.
- Members wishing to use MyPage, after accepting the Special Provisions, need to apply for an ID and password (“ID, etc.”) by entering on the Website their customer number, e-mail address, and other items required by the Company. With the acquisition of an ID, etc., the registration is completed. The ID, etc., can be changed by Web Members within the scope permitted by the Company.
- In case of a change of registered information such as a registered e-mail address, etc., Web Members shall promptly notify the Company of the change in accordance with the method prescribed in MyPage. Web Members can terminate the MyPage user registration by application pursuant to the method prescribed in MyPage.
Article 4. Handling of own ID, etc.
- Web Members shall use due care in the handling of their ID, etc., to prevent ID, etc., information from becoming known to third parties.
- Web Members shall promptly notify the Company if unauthorized usage of an ID, etc., by a third party is discovered.
- Unless due to willful misconduct or gross negligence of the Company, the Company is not liable for any damages, etc., if passwords of Web Members are lost or used by third parties, irrespective of the reasons attributable to the responsibility of Web Members.
Article 5. Operations, suspension, and change of MyPage
- MyPage operating hours shall be the established hours determined by the Company.
- The Company can without advance notice temporarily suspend or terminate MyPage operations for any of the following reasons.
- Maintenance, inspection, or renewal of equipment and facilities necessary for MyPage operations
- Breakdown or damage of equipment and systems due to natural disaster, calamity, or accident, etc.
- In other cases when suspension is judged necessary by the Company
- The Company is not liable for damages due to the temporary suspension or termination of MyPage operations, unless due to willful misconduct or gross negligence of the Company.
- The Company can terminate, temporarily suspend, or change MyPage operations by notification of Members according to a predetermined method such as by publication on the Website.
- The Company is not liable for disadvantages that arise to Web Members as a consequence of termination, temporary suspetion, or change pursuant to the preceding paragraph, unless due to willful misconduct or gross negligence of the Company.
Article 6. Prohibitions
The following matters are not permitted in connection with the use of MyPage.
- Transmit and register false information when registering as a user of MyPage
- Use information gained through MyPage for commercial activities
- Use MyPage under the guise of a third party
- Copy, change, modify, or adapt e-vouchers and coupons acquired through MyPage
- With respect to a third party, allow the usage, transfer, or lend e-vouchers, coupons, IDs, etc., acquired through MyPage
- Engage in action that infringes or may infringe on the credibility, intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademark rights, privacy rights, portrait rights, and reputation, etc., of the Company or a third party
- Copy, change, modify, or adapt the Website (including system programs, etc., that constitute the Website).
- Engage in action that contravenes or may contravene laws and regulation, public order and morals, or these Terms, etc.
- Transfer rights concerning the use of MyPage
- Other actions considered inappropriate by the Company
Article 7. Voiding of user registration
In any of the following cases the Company may without notice to the user delete a registered ID, etc., and cancel the registration.
- If the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Member qualification is lost due to a Web Member’s withdrawal from membership, etc.
- If a Web Member submits false information when registering or changing the MyPage user registration
- If the Company is unable to contact a Web Member because the prescribed procedures in connection with a change of contact details, etc., of the Web Member were not taken.
- If the Company has judged that voiding a registration is necessary because a Web Member has engaged in activities inappropriate for MyPage operations, such as action in breach of the provisions of the Special Provisions, the Terms, and the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Terms of Consent on the Handling of Personal Information, (including the special provisions, etc., incidental to the Terms)
Article 8. Notifications and information provision
- Web Members can by filing the notice prescribed by the Company request that the dissemination of information e-mail be discontinued, except for necessary notifications.
- The Company is not liable for damages that arise to a Web Member or a third party due to notifications and information provision disseminated to a registered e-mail address, unless due to willful misconduct or gross negligence of the Company.
- Notifications from MyPage are as a rule considered completed as of the time of transmission to the registered e-mail address of a Web Member. Notably, the Company is not liable if an e-mail fails to reach a Web Member due to a system fault other than of a system of the Company, an incident affecting telecommunications equipment, or failure to perform procedures such as in case of a change of e-mail address by a Web Member, etc., or other reasons.
Article 9. Treatment of personal information
The treatment of personal information acquired through MyPage is governed by the “SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Members Terms, Terms of Consent on the Handling of Personal Information (Special Provisions)” and the “SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Basic Policy on the Protection of Personal Information.”
SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Terms of Consent on the Handling of Personal Information, https://emi.seibugroup.jp/en/rule/
SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Basic Policy on the Protection of Personal Information https://emi.seibugroup.jp/en/privacypolicy/
Article 10. Disclaimer
- The Company is not liable for any and all damages sustained by a Member in connection with the use of MyPage and is under no obligation to provide indemnity, unless due to willful misconduct or gross negligence of the Company.
- The Company offers no warranty for the safety, accuracy, and usefulness, etc., of the information, etc., acquired by Web Members through MyPage.
Article 11. Change, etc., of the Special Provisions
The Company may change, revise, or abolish (“Modification, etc.”) the provisions of the Special Provisions. Notably, in case of a Modification, etc., of the Terms, Web Members will through publication on the Website and other appropriate methods by the day before the effective date of the Modification, etc., be notified of the impending change of the Terms and the content and effective date of the changed Special Provisions. Starting with the effective date, the changed Terms will be applied as the most recent version.
Article 12. Governing law and court of jurisdiction
MyPage is governed by the laws of Japan unless stipulated otherwise.
For any and all litigation concerning the use of MyPage, unless stipulated otherwise, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction in the first instance.
End of provisions
Revised March 30, 2020