Make You Smile Campaign 2018!
Get a good-value ticket!SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi's
Hohoemi Prize Draw 2018!Please go here for the details.The ticket will be given to 50 customers selected by lottery who have registered for the Hohoemi Prize Draw 2018 and purchased items worth 2,000 yen or more during the eligible period!
Plus - all customers can double their chances of winning a ticket when making a reservation under SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi's membership plan via Prince Hotels and Resorts' official website (http://www.princehotels.com) and staying at the hotel!
[What is the PRINCE TICKET?]
The PRINCE TICKET is a voucher that can be used to pay for accommodation, dining, golfing, and skiing at Prince Hotels & Resorts or shopping at Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza as well as SEIBU Group facilities nationwide.
[What are PRINCE POINTS?]
You will earn PRINCE POINT for every 108 yen you spend at a participating Seibu Prince Club emi merchant. You can redeem your points for various special coupons available at SEIBU GROUP facilities according to accumulated points.* Those eligible for this campaign should have completed their admission and registered their membership account via the website (as of March 31, 2018).
* Those who apply for the campaign after making a purchase are also eligible to participate.
* Only lucky winners will be notified by receiving the prize. (scheduled at the end of May 2018)Stay at Prince Hotels and Resorts at the best rate!Start enjoying the member benefits of the ‘Best Rate Available <Prince Basic Member>’ when staying at Prince Hotels & Resorts by joining our ‘SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi’ membership program.
Our ‘Best Rate Available’ offers you the best price among the same plans offered by other booking sites when making your reservation.■How to join
Please join our campaign via the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi website (My Page).
Period: from January 16 (Tue.) to March 31 (Sat.), 2018* You need to register your account information (My Page registration) to participate in the campaign.
* Registration after use is also entitled to the campaign.Learn more about SEIBU Group companies' campaign
Find out more about good-value services!Campaigns now underway at each SEIBU Group facility!!Please go here for the details.Please register your account information and present your
SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi card to start using the card.
TOKYO / KANAGAWA / KARUIZAWA / HOKKAIDO and otherPrince Hotels & ResortsTOKYO / KANAGAWA / KARUIZAWA / HOKKAIDO and otherPrince Hotels & Resorts1st Anniversary CampaignUntil the end of March 2018.find more +
SAITAMASEIBU RAILWAYSAITAMASEIBU RAILWAYSEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Winter CampaignJanuary 16 (Tue.) to March 31 (Sat.), 2018find more +20 people will win the SEIBU RAIL PASS by free lucky draw! Just show your SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi card at SEIBU Tourist Information Center Ikebukuro and challenge the lucky draw! Also, all participants can get an original goods of LAIMO, the famous character from Taiwan.Applicable facilities:SEIBU Tourist Information Center Ikebukuro×
TOKYO / SAITAMA / YOKOHAMA / KARUIZAWAPePe / BIGBOX / KARUIZAWA PRINCE SHOPPING PLAZASEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Winter FestivalJanuary 16 (Tue.) to February 28 (Wed.), 2018find more +Novelty goods will be given to all SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi members having purchased items worth 5,000 yen or more in a single day during this campaign. Please collect the goods at the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB counter or Information Desk.Applicable facilities: SEIBU SHINJUKU PePe, SEIBU HONKAWAGOE PePe, SEIBU HANNO PePe, SEIBU IRUMA PePe, Brick St., BIGBOX Takadanobaba, SHIN-YOKOHAMA Prince PePe, KARUIZAWA PRINCE SHOPPING PLAZA×
TOKYOToshimaenToshimaen Garden SPA Bade Pool Service CampaignJanuary 16 (Tue.) to February 28 (Wed.), 2018find more +
YOKOHAMAYokohama Hakkeijima Sea ParadiseShow your card and enjoy more beneficial One-Day Pass!(1) January 16 (Tue.) to February 28 (Wed.), 2018find more +
(2) March 1 (Thu.) to 31 (Sat.), 2018The One-Day Pass brings you benefits that go beyond normal discounts during the campaign to all those presenting their SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi card when purchasing!
(1) January 16 (Tue.) to February 28 (Wed.), 2018
Adult/high school students: 3,700 yen / Elementary and junior high school students: 2,900 yen / Toddlers (aged over 4): 1,550 yen / Senior citizens (aged over 65): 2,900 yen
(2) March 16 (Thu.) to 31 (Sat.), 2018
Adult/high school students: 4,000 yen / Elementary and junior high school students: 3,000 yen / Toddlers (aged over 4): 1,600 yen / Senior citizens (aged over 65): 3,000 yenApplicable facilities:Yokohama Hakkeijima Sea ParadiseYokohama Hakkeijima Sea Paradise ×
TOKYOAQUA PARK SHINAGAWAPurchase a AQUA PARK admission ticket and get one free drinkJanuary 16 (Tue.) to March 31 (Sat.), 2018find more +
MIYAGISENDAI UMINO-MORI AQUARIUMPurchase a AQUARIUM admission ticket and receive original goods!January 16 (Tue.) to March 31 (Sat.), 2018find more +
* Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.Click here and join the Hohoemi Prize Draw
HAKONEHakone Ashinoko(Lake Ashi)Boat Cruise /
Jyukkoku-toge Cable Car / Hakone Sekisho TabimonogatarikanNew membership/Visiting CampaignFebruary 1 (Thu.) to March 31 (Sat.), 2018find more +"Jyukkoku-toge Pure Water (natural mineral water)" will be given to those classed as new admissions during the campaign.
An original clear folder will also be given to those presenting a SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi card at the time of purchasing boarding ticket, cable car ticket or items at the shop.Applicable facilities:Moto-Hakone Port, Hakone Sekisho-ato Port, Jukkoku-toge Cable Car, Hakone Sekisho TabimonogatarikanHakone Ashinoko(Lake Ashi)Boat Cruise
Hakone Jukkoku-toge Cable Car
Hakone Sekisho Tabimonogatarikan ×
SHIGAHachimanyama RopewayNew membership/Visiting CampaignJanuary 16 (Tue.) to March 31 (Sat.), 2018find more +
SAITAMAKIKUSUITEI / Matsuri No Yu Hot Springs area at Seibu-Chichibu Station(1) Get a set of chopsticks used in the Chinese Restaurant Tengaiten in KIKUSUITEI by spending 10,000 yen or more on your accommodation and presenting your SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi card at KIKUSUITEI.
* Purchases made at the facility but unrelated to accommodation are ineligible for this campaign.
(2) An original hand towel from the Matsuri No Yu Hot Springs area at Seibu-Chichibu Station will be given to those making purchases worth 5,000 yen or more at the Merchandise Sales area of the facility. Present your SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi card and get the item!
* The hand towel is given at the duty-free counter located in the Merchandise Sales area.
* Items/services purchased at the Hot springs area and Food Court are ineligible for this campaign.Applicable facilities: (1) KIKUSUITEI, (2) Merchandise Sales area in Matsuri No Yu Hot Springs area at Seibu-Chichibu StationKIKUSUITEI
Matsuri No Yu Hot Springs area at Seibu-Chichibu Station ×
TOKYOSeibu BusNaeba White Snow Shuttle Bus CampaignJanuary 16 (Tue.) to March 21 (Wed.), 2018find more +Purchase a ticket for the Naeba White Snow Shuttle and present your SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi card at the applicable facilty during the campaign to get original Seibu Bus stationary!
* Any ticket types are applicable.Applicable facilities: Seibu Intercity Bus Ikebukuro Ticket Information DeskSeibu Bus ×
TOKYOSEIBU TRAVEL, INC.The first 20 new admissions will receive either an original Japan Air Line mug or clear folder.Applicable facilities: SEIBU TRAVEL Ikebukuro/Takadanobaba Branch Office×
Our ‘Best Rate Available’ offers you the best price among the same plans offered by other booking sites when making your reservation.