How to use products that you redeemed points for
STEP 1: Redeem points
Redeem your points and product vouchers in the "Verify/exchange points" menu on the app or your My Page online.
- You must download the app or perform My Page registration online in order to use e-Vouchers.
- Reservations are required for overnight stays.
- e-Vouchers must be shown using the screen of your smartphone or other device when used.
Important notes on redemption of points for products
- Products other than goods or charity items must be redeemed for product vouchers in advance.
- Product vouchers can be used at one of the eligible facilities indicated.
- Please use product vouchers by the valid term indicated (1 year from the application date).
*Vouchers for limited time-only products can only be used during the designated term. Products may be changed or end without advance notice. Note that the photos shown are image representations.
- Product vouchers are used in the manner indicated. Should costs other than those stated (such as a bathing tax, a hotel tax and facility usage fees for children under elementary school student age) arise, please pay them separately.
- Product vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, returned in exchange for Prince Points or exchanged for other redeemed products. Please redeem the vouchers after verifying information on the business, etc. of the facility on its website and other sources.
- Please acknowledge in advance that there may be cases where you cannot use a facility on your desired date and time due to the facility's business situation or cases where the content of the facility's business is changed or temporarily suspended. Verify the situation with the facility in advance prior to using it.
- For closure periods, fees for people in accompaniment, differences in fees based on the number of users and other details, please inquire with the facility.
- Product vouchers cannot be used in tandem with other special benefits or specially-planned products for the same facility.
- Product vouchers will not be reissued for any reason.
- The reselling of product vouchers is prohibited.
- Product vouchers obtained in violation of the SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Membership Terms and Conditions, etc. may be rendered invalid.
- Product vouchers cannot be used once the valid term indicated has elapsed. Prince Points, etc. will not be returned in such cases.
- We refuse use of SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi by members of crime syndicates, members of companies or organizations affiliated with crime syndicates, members of other comparable anti-social forces or individuals with a relationship with the foregoing.
Locations where e-Vouchers can be used are marked with this sticker.
STEP 2: Make a reservation. (Hotel vouchers, etc.)
- Some facilities require a reservation in order to use a product voucher. Reservations are required for overnight stays.
- When using a facility that requires a reservation, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi members must personally request to the facility that they be allowed to use products that Prince Points were redeemed for under SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi, after which they must ensure to make a reservation with the facility no later than the day before they go.
Upon making a reservation, a 14-digit redemption acceptance no. is necessary. You can find that no. in the Application Complete email sent to you.
- After you have made a reservation, it is not possible to alter it after a certain day set forth by the facility. Cancelling the reservation may result in this product becoming invalidated in lieu of a cancellation fee.
- To use your e-Voucher products, after you have completed redemption procedures, select it from the list of products for which points were redeemed on your My Page.
Prince Hotels Central Reservations
- Operating hours: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Supported languages: Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean
STEP 3: Use your product
Please do not forget the voucher (e-Voucher) sent to you when using your product.
Hand it over to a staff member at the facility where you will use the voucher.
Enjoy your time spent at the facility.