About SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi
SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi is a member service program that offers high-quality hospitality and special benefit services to ensure that overseas guests have an unforgettable time in Japan. Through this program, we will see to it that guests experience plenty of joy in all aspects of their stay in Japan.
- December 1，2017. SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Membership Campaign!Please go here for details.
- November 21，2017. SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Membership Campaign!Please go here for details.
- August 2，2017. Uploaded a new video
- July 19，2017. Information on a new privilege（Hakone Sekisho Tabimonogatarikan）
- June 30，2017. Seibu Group to Conduct New Members' Campaign at Narita/Haneda Airport
- June 28，2017. SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Membership Campaign!Please go here for details.
- June 1，2017. SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi Membership Campaign!Please go here for details.
Information on a new Campaign!（Matsuri No Yu Hot Springs area at Seibu-Chichibu Station / 50% off）
Period : through May 15 (Mon), 2017 to Jul 14 (Fri), 2017
- April 21，2017. Information on a new privilege（Matsuri No Yu Hot Springs area at Seibu-Chichibu Station）
- April 1，2017. Information on a new privilege（SEIBU RAILWAY）
- January 25，2017. A video introduction to the "SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi" card is also available which shows some of the many situations in which the card can be used for discounts and benefits.
Seibu Group to Commence Point Award Service under “SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi”
Membership Program for Foreign Visitors to Japan Starting Thursday, February 1
And Information on Redemption of Points for Products Provided Below
Membership Program for Foreign Visitors to Japan Starting February 2018
-Will run “SEIBU GROUP's Make You Smile Campaign 2018!” starting Tuesday, January 16, 2018-
Introduction to member locations
Here is an introduction to the member locations where SEIBU PRINCE CLUB emi members can take advantage of exclusive special benefits and services for good deals. Please visit these member locations based on what you aim to do, such as stay in a hotel, shop, or engage in leisurely activities.